POSTED ON: Jan 29 2010 •
Do you know if you’re making a good first impression?
On a first date, you want to be sure to make a
Come up with three adjectives that describe how
you want to be perceived by your date, such as sexy,
funny and smart. Next, take action by dressing in
something sexy, memorize your best joke and talk about
your philosophies on world events so that you are
perceived the way you want.
Conceive it, Believe it and you will Achieve it!
POSTED ON: Jan 28 2010 •
When do you really know that you are ready to get married? Do you ever really know or do you go with your gut instinct, go by your biological clock or depend upon other people’s views? Well, here are my top 10 reasons that will ensure you are ready to tie the knot:
- You are ready to make a life commitment to another person.
- You have accomplished all your goals as a single person.
- Your priority is marriage and family.
- You have no doubts about the person you want to marry.
- You have created a “Couples Mission Statement” with your partner.
- You have communicated your wants, needs, desires and fears with your partner.
- You are willing to accept your partner exactly as he/she is without wanting to change them.
- You feel a mind+body+heart connection with your partner.
- When you are able to open up your heart to give and receive love.
- You believe that you have found your soul mate.
What reasons do you have to add when you know that you are ready to get married?
POSTED ON: Jan 27 2010 •
In my profession it’s just as important to advice my clients on when they are not ready to get married as when they are ready. So here’s my top 10 reasons NOT to get married:
- You don’t know what kind of partner you need (not want) for a healthy relationship.
- Your priority is your career.
- If you don’t have all 5 ingredients with your partner, which are: Friendship, Respect, Trust, Passion and Open, Honest Communication.
- If you expect your partner to “Complete” you. They should compliment you!
- If you have not experienced some kind of crises with your partner such as a health issue, financial problem or family troubles. This is often when ones true character is revealed.
- You do not have or are not willing to have a Give-Give relationship.
- You want success but expect failure.
- When you have not discussed relationship boundaries and deal breakers.
- When you are not sexually attracted to the other person.
- When you don’t feel worthy of being loved.
What other reasons can you think of to not get married?