Here’s a little tidbit on that ancient ritual we all look forward to every year known as the New Year’s Resolutions. It began in 153 B.C. when the Romans named the first month of the year after Janus, the dual-faced God of Beginnings. He is the symbol for resolutions because he could look backward and forward at the same time. Don’t you wish that we could do that? Well, we can look backward and learn from our life lessons. We can look forward by making committed resolutions a priority in our lives.
Always make your New Years Resolutions positive action steps for change. Plan, accomplish and then reward yourself when you have completed them. Make at least one to improve your health, your work and your social life. Below are some suggestions for each category to help you make the most realistic resolutions for next year.
1. Improve your overall health and fitness by committing to some kind of exercise every day, whether it’s walking, swimming, yoga, stretching or even dancing. The benefits of regular exercise will help to make you feel and look healthier.
2. Eat breakfast like a King, lunch like a Prince and dinner like a Pauper to help tame the bulge. The key to success is eating less and less as the day ends and your metabolism slows down before you go to bed. Listen to a Weight Loss Hypnosis CD at: http://www.loveologyuniversity.com/Cart.aspx
3. Quite smoking or drinking too much and increase your life’s longevity. Even if you’ve tried to kick the habit before, maybe you were not ready. Now if you can conceive it, and believe it, then you will achieve it. Listen to a Stop Smoking Hypnosis CD at: http://www.loveologyuniversity.com/Cart.aspx
1. Reduce your debt and reduce your stress level at the same time by budgeting your income, prioritizing essentials and cutting down on unnecessary luxury goods.
2. Learn something to enhance your current job or help you to make a career change. Take a certified online course at www.loveologyuniversity.com to enrich your love life, read books, watch videos or attend a class and meet like-minded people.
3. Get organized so that you reduce clutter in your life and you will find that you are more efficient once you know where everything can be found. Also, get rid of things you don’t need or haven’t used in years.
Social Life –
1. Make a commitment to spend quality time on a regular basis with friends and family. Regular good conversation with loved ones can make your life a happier and more fulfilling one.
2. Help others less fortunate than yourself by investing your social time to volunteer with projects on mentoring, building, creating or donating things you no longer need.
3. Fall in love with yourself and treat you as if you are madly in love with you. Accept yourself just the way that you are and then you will be ready to fall in love with someone new or fall back in love with your current partner.
To fulfill your resolutions, visualize the end result of each one and tap into the emotional feelings that you will get from accomplishing them. Turn your New Year’s Resolutions into life-changing goals.
May all your wishes come true for a passionate, prosperous and pleasurable New Year!