POSTED ON: Apr 21 2013 •
, Better Sex
, Couples Enrichment
, Disabilities & Intimacy
, Pleasing a Man
, Pleasing a Woman
, The Big O
Do you enjoy having a torrid love affair with both food and sex? Does eating juicy succulent fruit with abandon and licking your fingers while making sounds of pleasure excite you? Does the sensory experience and aroma of fresh tomatoes with basil spark your arousal so that you cannot resist devouring a taste before it is ready to serve? Well, that means you are probably a passionate lover!
Or are you a finicky eater who shuffles food around the plate while counting the calories in your head? It’s hard to feel sexy when you are hungry. So, let’s face it, if you’re passionate about food, you’re more likely to be passionate about sex.
Food and sex are two of the greatest pleasures known to mankind and both appetites need to be fulfilled. They are part of our vital life force and stimulate all of ours senses. So make a date to cook with your partner and spend some quality time together as you create some sizzling sexy fun with orgasmic foods.
Cooking a sexy meal together can bring on a state of euphoria conducive to sexual expression, especially when you have a variety of flavors; textures, aromas and it looks like a work of art. For example fresh shrimp cocktail presented in beautiful glasses, followed by a light colorful salad sprinkled with sesame seeds, then a juicy, succulent piece of lean meat or a soft, fluffy fish with savory vegetables and decadent chocolate soufflé with ruby red raspberry sauce to complete the delicious meal. Mmm, it sounds orgasmic, doesn’t it? Well that’s because all of these foods can facilitate the big O!
If you’re not much into cooking, here are ten orgasmic foods that you can snack on and they are sure to stir up your sex life.
1. A stalk of crunchy celery is packed with two pheromones that can help men attract women, according to Dr. Alan Hirsch, a neurologist and psychiatrist who has devoted over 25 years of research to the science of smell and taste.
2. Vanilla Ice Cream can boost your libido and can make your orgasm more powerful. A study conducted at Chicago’s Smell and Taste Treatment found that when men smell the scent of vanilla it reduces their inhibitions.
3. The American Dietetic Association reports that Brazil nuts can help keep sperm cells healthy, but if you prefer almonds, you’re in luck as they are high in libido-boosting vitamin E that can boost sex drive.
4. Blueberries are Mother nature’s original potency food for men with erectile problems. Professor Mary Ellen Camire at the University of Maine reports that they are loaded with soluble fiber, which helps push excess cholesterol through the digestive system and they are packed with compounds that help relax blood vessels, improving circulation all through the body.
5. The naughty looking banana can help your body produce sex hormones a few hours before getting it on and it converts carbs into energy so it will give you more endurance between the sheets.
6. The Journal of Sexual Medicine reports that one cube of dark chocolate daily can lead to greater desire and better overall sexual function.
7. Cherries are sweet and tasty, but also stimulate pheromone production and have potassium that is essential for producing sexual hormones.
8. Cucumber is a phallic looking food that arouses women by its aroma as well as the taste. Nutritionally, they provide several nutrients essential for sexual health, including Vitamin C and a mineral called manganese.
9. Strawberries are luscious to look at and delicious to eat, but also a high source of vitamin C and rich in antioxidants that benefit the heart and help lower cholesterol.
10. Ladies chewing on Licorice found it to enhance love and lust as it contains plant estrogen’s and stimulates the sex glands, bringing oxygen to the female genitals 40% faster. Dr. Allan Hirsch of the Smell and Taste Research Institute in Chicago found that the most arousing aroma for women was the combination of Good and Plenty candies with cucumber or Good and Plenty candy with banana bread. For men, it was the combination of donuts and licorice.
If you want to experience orgasmic food and hotter sex, I recommend, a delightful cookbook written and illustrated with fabulous photos by Linda DeVillers PhD designed to help stimulate and satisfy your creative appetites and get your home fires burning, entitled, Simple Sexy Food. In her book she writes, “Just about any food that resembles the reproductive organs—penis and testicles in men, and breasts, labia, vagina, and ovaries in women—has been cited for aphrodisiac powers. Further, animals and plants with perceived reproductive power (masculine or feminine) are thought by many to aid human sexuality.”
You’ll discover 101 delectable foods and drink recipes, detailed aphrodisiacs, tips and secrets to spice up both the kitchen and the bedroom.