With so many different kinds of condoms to choose from like flavored, scented, ribbed, studded, edible, colored, lubed, tinglers, ticklers to celebrity picture condoms like Gene Simmons fully extended tongue running down the length of the condom, you’d think that there would be one to suit every man. But, still men complain that condoms disrupt the mood, make passion fade and deplete their erection.
When they do wear condoms they pout and say that the physical sensation is not as good as not wearing one.
You may be interested to know that men with very small or very large penises are more likely to avoid wearing condoms because they don’t fit comfortably. But they do come in different sizes: compact, regular and extra large.
Men will use any excuse not to use a condom if you let them, such as , “It’ spoils the mood”, “I’m too big” and my favorite is “If you really care about me, then you should trust me because you’re the only one.”
What is even more amazing is that cheating men don’t wear condoms. Learn from the mistakes of John Edwards and Arnold Schwarzenegger who both had affairs, got someone pregnant and destroyed their marriages.
Women need to insist on men wearing condoms, even if it means putting them on manually or with their mouth to protect themselves from STD’s and pregnancy.
Putting a condom on with your mouth can be a sexy experience and doesn’t have to slow down the mood. Here’s how to do it:
1. Select a special flavored condom from a preferred brand
2. Get your man excited so that his penis becomes hard
3. Be sure when opening the condom to be careful. Open it closest to the corners so that you won’t damage the condom itself
4. Once you have removed the condom from the package, turn the condom inside out, placing it in front of your teeth and behind your lips
5. Slip your tongue into the receptacle hole leaving room for when he ejaculates
6. Once you have the condom inverted in your mouth so that it will slide on correctly, push the condom onto the head with just your lips
7. Sucking gently on the receptacle to insure there is enough room for the semen, wrap your lips around the head of the penis rolling the condom down with your lips as you go towards the testes
This may be tricky the first few times so practice on a banana, cucumber dildo or your man.