I encourage my clients to masturbate because orgasms have tremendous health benefits to body and mind. I believe that regular masturbation will produce certain emotional and physical health benefits. Its long been established that there are myriad of health benefits related to sexual activity. This awareness has been recorded in our culture for centuries in the form of old wives tales such as “Use it, or lose it.” Just as if you don’t use your common household appliances regularly, they will become rusty.
Masturbation is a freedom of expression that allows you to pleasure yourself on your own terms, can help you figure out how you feel about sex, allows you to explore your sexual fantasies and is an acceptable selfish act. You never need to make excuses about why you do it. It is a gift you have just for yourself.
Here are 10 Steps to Mindful Masturbation
- Make sure you are in a comfortable and safe place where you can relax.
- Close your eyes and empty your mind of worries.
- Breathe deeply and slowly.
- Explore your body with your hands and fingers.
- Add some lube for a silkier sensation.
- Release sounds of pleasure.
- Let your fantasies run wild.
- Focus your touch on a primary erogenous zone.
- Use a sex toy for more direct stimulation.
- Let yourself go and surrender your mind and body to orgasm.
Giving this precious gift of self-love and self-acceptance is key to living a healthy sexual life, whether you are single or in a relationship.
Take an online course in masturbation and discover dozens of new male and female techniques at: http://www.loveologyuniversity.com/ShortCourseDetails.aspx?CourseID=24